Monday, July 18, 2005

Enchantress

Her luscious tresses were pinned up into a haphazard bun. Her white denim jacket revealed just a hint of curves, her tightly rounded hips subtly peeping from underneath. Her heavy-lidded eyes twinkled through half-rimmed oblong spectacles. Her naked bee-stung pout was sensuously unassuming. She was an untouchable image of the sexy librarian fantasy... And then she shook my hand.

Her name was Sarah, and I was enamored.

She was an intern at 8TV, and a vital figure during a shoot I did over the weekend. She developed the storyline and wrote the script, and coordinated the wardrobe too. I didn’t know what to think when I first laid eyes on her: whether to desire to be her, or to just desire her.

Lusting after women is not new territory to me, but my heterosexual status has reached an all-new threat level with this particular specimen. She was next to perfect: she was good-natured and intelligent, professional yet warm, assertive yet fun. She had a great laugh. And her Canadian intonation made my toes tingle.

It would probably be the first and last time that I’ll see her, since she’s leaving back to Vancouver at the end of the month...

In a desperate frenzy this morning I Googled her name, and found her own website. Turns out she’s worked as an extra for a few big Hollywood films and has established herself as a model and thespian. Unfortunately for me (and probably her boyfriend too), I find accomplishment to be a huge turn-on.

Work has taken a back seat today, I’m dedicating it instead to a drool fest in conjunction with her picture page containing hundreds of succulent thumbnails.

I’ve been such a bad girl, and there’s only one person who can spank me. Oh the shame.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting, can we get this woman's name or website address by any chance at all? Or are you hell bent on keeping her all to yer self? I like the librarian fantasy thing, just seems right, doesn't it?

PS: Sharing is 'caring'

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting, can we get this woman's name or website address by any chance at all? Or are you hell bent on keeping her all to yer self? I like the librarian fantasy thing, just seems right, doesn't it?

PS: Sharing is 'caring'

6:41 PM  
Blogger In Technicolor said...

yes u have to be spanked.

7:47 PM  
Blogger zona marie said...

ditto on what jay said, woman =P

12:53 AM  
Blogger burn666 said...

Yeah! Make with the url! ;)

1:13 AM  
Blogger NoMandLand said...

work is also a turn on for many like me :P

2:00 AM  
Blogger jack said...

ok.. hand over the URL so nobody get hurt..

pls :p..

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl! ; )

11:35 AM  
Blogger disco-very said...

My apologies for the disappointment, but something is holding me back from revealing the website address. It's something hard to explain but it's definitely not for selfish reasons. Granted that it's the internet where anything is generally accessible by the public, but I dunno... it's a different story if it involves someone I know and have personally met. It's more of a respect sorta thing. Hope you guys understand... if you don't, well... *shrug*

Thanks for the interest, though! I can assure you that she is everything I have described her to be. :P

7:48 PM  
Blogger earl-ku said...

haha - so you trying to venture the other side of you?

what should i say? the grass is a lot greener the other side?

haha or maybe perhaps, thiking of going both ways? bi? muahahahaha

kinky ...

4:41 AM  
Blogger Blake said...

Wow, until I read your comment above I wasn't sure if you were kidding or not. Amazing!

And I don't blame you for not giving out the URL.

Great fantasy.

Blake

8:30 AM  
Blogger albert said...

NOOO!!! *bad images of me lampposting you two* Oh wait, I don't think it'd be a bad image. Why so many hot interns at 8TV wan? We know two sexy librarian types named R***.

11:10 AM  
Blogger burn666 said...

...or not.

2:14 AM  
Blogger burn666 said...

Oops, my bad... article's been archived but you can get a sizable excerpt from here.

2:18 AM  
Blogger Reta said...

Sara is really pretty =) I'm impressed now that you mentioned what she did..and she took over my job at 8tv hehe..

7:29 PM  
Blogger zona marie said...

u're a tease!! ^__~

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home