Friday, November 03, 2006

Special message from Mr. Koh

This is an exclusive combined response to the comments made by Pugly and Commonjack in the previous post.


Hello. My is Knee Kah. But you can call me Mr. Koh.

I want you to vote Davina because she is gorgeous lady and I like her very long.

If you vote you can also be top 120 readers to get 2 passes to 50 Gorgeous People party at Zouk club in December and you can party with Davina the gorgeous lady.

If Davina win Favourite Gorgeous Woman (based on the most number of many votes and most creative entries), you can win Samsung Ultra Edition 6.9 (SGH-X820) worth RM1,099. They will tell the names of the winners at the Zouk happening party where Davina the gorgeous woman will be there.

How To Vote for the very Gorgeous Davina the sexy lady

1. Type VOTE DAVINA and send to 36677

2. After this you will get SMS back and it will asking you to say why Davina is the most gorgeous person (maximum 150 characters). So you type 'ANS' and then leave space and then say your answer and then send to 36677.

Example: Type ANS I WANT HER NASI LEMAK and send to 36677

The winners to the party will know when the Female people will send SMS and phonecall.

You can check if Davina is in the Top 3 Gorgeous Woman, so you type RANK and send to 36677.

It cost 50 sen per SMS on top of normal charges so is very cheap to make sure Davina is winner. Vote deadline is 27th November 2006.

For more term and condition you can check the Female magazine that is November and is very big and has funny upside down cover.

I will now say my poem I write for Davina. I call it Davina Is Very Gorgeous Lady.

Davina is very gorgeous lady

I will do stupid thing on motorbike for her


And I will be spaceman for her


And I will become sexy kangaroo for her


And I will be very strong for her


And I will do sexy dance for her


Because she is my Davina and she give me special feeling in my trouser.

Okay I finish thank you.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is too funny! I sure will vote for Duh-vi-na! Not for the phone, but cause shes fun-fun-fun! :D

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO!!! girl, ure hillarious! voting for u now ^_^

3:22 PM  
Blogger Jox said...

I want to vote for Mr Koh now.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one.. just discovered yr blog a couple week ago...been readin since..good job

6:21 PM  
Blogger Grace Tham said...

hahahaha you are one craqzy person la hehe.. voted for Gorgeous Davina ;D

11:31 AM  
Blogger Reta said...

awww you're so darn cuteee hehehe

i is will vote for you long long time coz i is wanna partay with chuuuuuu

1:28 AM  
Blogger pugly said...

Because I think you're still one of Malaysia's most gorgeous despite adopting those retarded facial expressions, I'm voting for you :-)

Go, Davina!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

You mean you weren't going to take me partying with you anyway?!?!?

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muahahahahahahaahahahaha

if u ran 4 d us prez oso i will vote 4 u!

u da farnee gurl!
pity no 50 farneest peepole in freemale magazin! u be numba one!

"...and dah- vinna is..."

:-D

10:09 AM  
Blogger disco-very said...

astrorat,
And you are ichiban-ban-ban!

midnite lily,
Thanks dear, Ripe Onions That Fly Like My Apron Opened too!

Joy,
Noted. I'll nominate him next year. :)

anonymous,
thanks for reading about my life, or rather lack of it.

grace_t,
no such thing as being too crazy. thanks for the support!

cyber-red,
cute? i highly doubt that would be the choicest of adjectives. but yes, it would be cool to party with you too. :)

pugly,
did someone just give me a cavity? i believe she just did. haha. thanks very much!

the other koh,
HYUK!!!

jo,
don't worry, that one goes without saying.

anonymous,
running for president is a scary thought. not for me, but for those whom i'd be possibly governing. thanks for the support, and yes, i hopelessly wish for a list devoted to 'Tards.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Zahrain said...

wahlau eh! this Mr. Koh fellow totally desperateler. He really like you vely long time.

Must respect Mr. Koh for his stylish good looks and daring attitude....dats what you call gorgeous!! Of course in a certain unexplainable way ^_^

3:04 PM  
Blogger jack said...

ANS she is one chic I've meet to have goofy personality & still able to maintain pleasant appearance when needed

hows that sound? let me know if there is need for improvement ;D

9:05 PM  
Blogger michaelcsm said...

you've been voted for by me. g'luck! although, i figure you don't really care if you win or not eh? :)

4:45 PM  
Blogger disco-very said...

saintvamp,
yes I have become quite partial to him myself.

jack0,
'when needed', which isn't too often at all, to my knowledge at least. thanks :)

commonjack,
you're right, i'm just flattered to be shortlisted and from here on in it's just for the free booze. (or in my case, the flat Sprite. :P) but thanks loads for your support dude!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Inaesb said...

You have my vote. Hahaha..

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great stuff woman! I always enjoy reading your blog. Will vote for you.

Luv you babe.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home