Friday, January 06, 2006

Let the madness begin

This is the post that will reflect my cool composure for the next two weeks.

Hee-yeah, right.

The shoot for S'kali the movie starts next Monday, so I'll be MIA on this blog until 23rd January. You can keep yourself updated in the meantime with the production blog.

To all my friends who have supported my involvement in this film, thanks a million and I will do the best on my part to make sure the final product will not disappoint.

And please. Until I get a starring role opposite Mr. Phoenix, please stop asking me for autographs.

Give my agent a call instead.

5 Comments:

Blogger jack said...

*wave* we will miss u *wave*
*wave* takecare come back soon.. *wave*

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*tearing up calendar dates before it comes*

9:59 AM  
Blogger albert said...

I met a certain lucky co-star. Dammit.

6:05 PM  
Blogger burn666 said...

Remember to have some fun while you're doing it! Oh and good luck...

PS: ...and a happy new year to you too!

4:03 PM  
Blogger disco-very said...

jack0,
*wave* hey, i'm back. *wave*

sub,
you'll be tearing them up for a while yet... the movie should be coming out in august. :P

albert,
lucky? erm, right.

burn666,
i had oodles of fun, didn't want it to end. happy new year to you dude.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home