Monday, February 28, 2005

"Man, I'm pretty."

I didn't know I could be such a bastard.
Yesterday I was helping out with my old school bud Olivia's experimental digital video piece.
I was given the role of Character #3: Eccentric, confident, ignorant.
I watched the playback at her house later that night and I was astonished at the sheer bastardliness of my character. She had the capability of defecating through her mouth more than from any other bodily orifice. That cock of a side-glance she threw to the camera made me want to squeeze every drop of ego out of her metaphorical balls. What scared me was that I can't remember even putting that much effort into the portrayal.
Maybe I should consider getting paid for being a bastard. A lot of people these days are choosing that career path anyway.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm, i almost forgot u are a budding actress =)

i think i recall u telling me u did some acting before. would love to see the clip =) heh!

4:23 PM  
Blogger disco-very said...

Me? Budding actress? Naw mate, just procrastinating wannabe! good to hear from you Evan. Olivia's gonna try submitting it for the next Malaysian Shorts. I'll keep you posted :P

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home