Monday, September 05, 2005

8TV Dramedy (Episode 1)

For those who missed out on it on the 8TV Quickie last month, here is the first of seven teeny weeny episodes of 'A Better Change'. Each file will be around 20MB in MPEG format and lasts a little less than two minutes.



The bedroom set was created in the 8TV CEO's office.

In all the diary-writing scenes, I had the script dictated to me. The last scene was one which I did not expect to be used. I literally acted upon the word 'jump'. I wasn't meant to do that, but I guess it was kept to go with the whole so-cute-it's-pathetic vibe.

My voice has been stretched out in some of the episodes, including this one. I don't sound as dim-witted in real life unless upon request.

For a recap on the shoot, scoot over to
this entry
.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh! i saw it. good job.

6:51 PM  
Blogger burn666 said...

Wah! Can't wait for the next instalment - loved the 'I Love Daddy' pic btw. ;)

Oh, and i spotted your ad in my elevator at work! Y'know, the (in)famous one with the leopard spots... Its in some of the elevators at Plaza Mont Kiara advertising for... uh... Sunrise Solaris or somesuch. Thankfully, its been done in black and white so its a tad easier on the eyes. :p

11:11 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

the bedroom set was done at the CEO's office???

the kinks. ;)

9:23 AM  
Blogger disco-very said...

evan,
thanks for checking it out :)

burn666,
i love that 'I Love Daddy' pic too. Pity it was blurred out.

and yes i've heard the leopard print is back to haunt me again! apparently i'm on table tops too... @_@ had i known that you work at Mont Kiara, I would have hired you to remove all traces of it the day it came out.

muddy,
and one helluva cozy office it was. :)

4:37 PM  
Blogger mob1900 said...

Cool blog,
Need more blogs like this, need more production blogs like this and your audio was downright delusional(compliments)!

2:23 AM  
Blogger burn666 said...

Lol! Just give the word ma'am! ;)

1:33 AM  
Blogger disco-very said...

mob1900,
i've never seen my blog as a 'production blog' per se, as i don't have much of a consistent flow. but i do let people in on behind-the-scenes work if i get involved in something and feel it's worth sharing. thanks for the feedback.

burn666,
i *know* i can count on you.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I''m familiar with this subject too

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home