Friday, September 23, 2005

8TV Dramedy (Episode 7)

For those who missed out on it on the 8TV Quickie last month, here is the seventh and final episode of 'A Better Change'.



The guy who has been playing my father all this while was John, an 8TV intern who is actually 3 years younger than me.

The food in the proposal scene looked darn scrumptious but it was stone cold; it was ordered earlier from a nearby western food stall. It was the very last scene shot on the first day. It was close to midnight and everyone was so unbelievably high on fatigue, even Peter the Creative Director was getting told off for goofing around. Consequently this was the longest shoot, but ironically the most delectable.

I doubt I would garner much debate when I say that the marriage shots are tacky enough for me to jump into a certain music video of a certain defunct British pop group.



The baggy shirt I'm wearing in the bed scene belonged to Peter. It smelt clean. Enough.

For those who have been following the show, thanks loads for your support. I hope you had fun watching it just as I did filming it and sharing it with you.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my god, spammers intruding your blog even!

dav, who is this peter i hear so often about? peter ong is it?

9:04 PM  
Blogger Reta said...

that would be infamous peter chin.

argh jonathan! he kills me sometimes =P shh dont let him know dat =P

10:13 PM  
Blogger lainieyeoh said...

Good gried, I'd totally forgotten about Steps till you brought them up

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

steps?
who are they? :P

9:08 PM  
Blogger burn666 said...

What? No more videos to look forward to? Awwww...

Hrmmm... just as well i guess, between your videos and my laziness to clean up my desktop anybody passing by would've taken me for a stalker! ;)

Sub: You REALLY don't wanna know/remember...

3:48 AM  
Blogger jack said...

awww.. what a lovely ever after.. it made me wonder if there will be a secual to it .. in law and parent hood would be pretty intresting.. keke.. ^.^

1:43 PM  
Blogger kepala_angin said...

somehow i like your TMNet japanese-girl scenes better.

3:54 PM  
Blogger disco-very said...

evan,
yeah, i've been deleting spam comments the moment i catch sight of them. Peter's a crazy dude who works in the 8TV creative department.

cyber-red,
haha, jon is so dope.

lainieyeoh,
I forgot about them too until I thought of videos with wedding scenes.

sub,
ah! your mind in the 90s was left pure! bless.

burn666,
someone else out there might just not be lazy. now that's a freaky thought. :P

jack0,
the whole idea of ending it with marriage is to keep it *happy*. we all know what happens after that... lol.

kepala angin,
that could be because the TM Net ad was done on a much bigger budget with more hands involved. both were enjoyable shoots though for their own reasons.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home