Thursday, October 27, 2005

Badfinger

I was just looking at my digits dialing the office phone and HOLY DA-YAMN, my hand can grace the poster of a bad horror flick. My fingers are long and skeletal; compulsive knuckle-cracking has given me huge knobbly joints; play-fights with my dogs have given me small brown splotches; my skin is corrugated with tendons, lined with deep-set wrinkles and embellished with random streaks of green and purple. If I stretch out and curl my fingers and pull my thumbs back, my hands look like the appendages of a mutant canary.

I wonder what they'll look like when I'm 80. I hope my grandkids will understand the concept of unconditional love.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps you've been eating too much on the healthy side?
but then, does it matter? ;)

12:19 AM  
Blogger mob1900 said...

yalar,
binge on something sinful, you need the flesh lar.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Fashionasia said...

no knuckles clicking ......very bad...
you're regret it the moment you go wedding band hunting.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Reta said...

that bad meh??

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy halloww'een =P

3:35 AM  
Blogger disco-very said...

sub,
i eat like an ogre. really. it just sadly doesn't show.

mob1900,
refer to above comment!

fashionasia,
whoa! i'm not even thinking that far, let alone consider my future going down that path... @_@

cyber-red,
at least that's how i see it. :P

midnite lily,
happy hallow's eve to you too! :)

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home