Friday, January 27, 2006

Prince

I usually prefer my blog to be tag-free, but when Midnite Lily passed this particular baton over, despite me revealing a similar set of answers in a previous post, I found it too ironic to not consider.

The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover/partner. Need to mention the sex of the target. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged. if tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

Target of perfect partner:
Male (for the most part)

My perfect partner is:
1. Tolerant
2. Compromising
3. Floppy-fringed (I thought I grew out of this but I was proven wrong)
4. Respectful to music
5. A logical thinker
6. A hopeless dreamer
7. A best friend
8. Willing to explain to me, scene by scene, what is happening in a movie that surpasses my realms of comprehension

Anyone who wants to get tagged, please be my guest. (I'm too lazy to run, and too unfit to catch up on anyone.)

The irony in this is that I received this tag the same day we decided we were ready to take the next step. It will be my second relationship after 20 months of self-reliant comedy, drama, action and suspense. I'm glad we took our time. He's given me a fresh new reason to grab a bad day by the balls and say "Screw you, I'm happy."

Happy being deceptively understated, of course. Now bring it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jox said...

Oooh... who's the lucky guy who's hittin' that shit o'yours? Hmm? HMMM? :>

12:16 AM  
Blogger Reta said...

so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

glad to know someone[s] happy happy =)

hugs.. that's good babe.. taking that step.. leap of faith

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for u, hey!
happy Chinese new year!

4:28 AM  
Blogger albert said...

What's floppy-fringed?

4:19 AM  
Blogger disco-very said...

joy,
teehee, he's my weedle cupcake.

cyber-red,
thanks for your support... leap of faith indeed :)

midnite lily,
happy chinese new year to you too!

albert,
that's for me to know and... well, fill in the rest. :P

meewuargh,
you'll meet him soon enough!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home