Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Hardcore

While I was having dinner last night, my little sis Stephanie ran to me from the living room to tell me some about some TV documentary that talked about a school of dolphins saving a man from a shark attack. She then promptly changed the subject, contemplating aloud about taking part in a radio contest to win tickets to the Simple Plan concert.

Thinking about the dolphins, my eyes started to glaze and I said in true Bill-and-Ted style: "Whoa... if that like... happened to me, man... it would be a crazy miracle, like... I would feel so blessed man... it would be, like, an act of God, man..."

Stephanie broke my trance:

"I didn't know you were such a big fan."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

Like you're style of writing. Personal yet slightly zany at times. In a good way of course.:)

Monsieur D.

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home