Friday, April 01, 2005

"You don't eat or sleep or mow the lawn..."

Not many ringtones start off as

"You f*** your uncle!"
"YOU f*** YOUR uncle!"

My colleague's cell phone spewed that out the moment I stepped into the office today. Although wasn't the most encouraging thing to hear to get me through a Friday, it did bring back fond memories. In fact, had my colleague not picked up the phone so promptly, I would have started chanting along.

Get your holy water ready: I was once crazy about the South Park movie. I once told a random chatter on ICQ that I had memorized half of the entire dialogue; as a naïve 15-year old I didn't understand why I didn't receive a reply nor hear from him ever again.

When I first watched South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut, I had no previous exposure to the show. And by the time I reached Terrance & Phillip singing Shut Your F***ing Face, Unclef***er, I was ROTFL. And this isn't ROTFL, like, when you're chatting online and your friend says something funny and you type out that acronym without actually enacting it just to reassure the person that you appreciate the joke. This is hardcore Rolling, On The Floor, Laughing. My mom whom had happened to be passing by when that song began just stopped in her tracks, lost in complete and utter disbelief. I didn't care, to me it was grape-juice-dribbling-from-my-nose funny. Never mind the fact that I didn't even know what 'boner-biting' meant, I had never cried so much since watching Simba coaxing his dead dad to get up. Screw Prince and his pansy synthesizers, I had a new anthem for 1999.

So yes, today, to pay tribute to a life-changing event, you can suck my balls.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have balls?

Best quote of the movie :
"Well fine, go ahead and miss church.
And then when you die and go to hell,
You can answer to Satan!"

"Mmm-Mmm (OK)"

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cartman: No kitty bad kittyyyyy! meeeahh, kitty's being a dildo again....

Mom: Well, we know who's sleeping with mommy tonight..

12:03 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

Fuhhhhny!!! :)

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love watching that movie. u should watch other movies by the southpark people. for instance have you watched this movie called orgazmo? created by them too.

hilarious shit. seriously.

2:35 AM  
Blogger disco-very said...

no but i've heard about that movie i think, thanks mate. I've also been strongly recommended Team America: World Police.

yeah g-sus i love that quote too. I have chocolate salty balls.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home