Friday, December 29, 2006

Let's Go Retro - 2006

Out & about
Went deeper underground
Rediscovered Malacca
Took a pretty big dip

Matters of the heart
Lost a good friend of 14 years
Fell in love, lost him, still one of the greatest men in my life
Father gave me his blessings

Because it's our responsibility
Got a little wild
Went out looking for justice and got something back
Found paradise

Stepping stones
Shot a movie, attended the premiere
Painfully watched my attempt at arthouse
Broke a bridge, twice
Did a corporate video
Looked a little presentable
Contributed my two cents

Now that was quite random
I SWEAR it was
Excuse me?
Hot & sweaty

Man, I'm pooped.

Happy New Year, everyone.

3 Comments:

Blogger mob1900 said...

Happy New Year, May you win an Emmy and tell the whole world about the 'Big Dip' incident!

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! :)

10:22 AM  
Blogger disco-very said...

mob1900,
haha thanks, would love to get there someday. happy new year to you too dude.

inaesb,
happy new year to you too :)

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home